Two Hearts Pregnancy Care Center is a ministry committed to empowering individuals, through education, comfort and assistance, to make life choices related to their sexuality and childbearing, consistent with Catholic teachings concerning the sanctity of human life.
- The first priority of Two Hearts is to assist the mother as she faces/deals with pregnancy.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- Two Hearts will provide support needed for the mother to bring her child to term and will offer assistance to age two.
- The love of Jesus and our Blessed Mother Mary will be shown to all who come to Two Hearts, regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, age or marital status.
- Two Hearts will never provide or refer for an abortion or an abortifacient.
- Two Hearts will not engage in referring or advising for contraception or contraception services.
- Two Hearts will offer services to all who come free of charge at all times.
- Two Hearts will seek to share the truths of the value of human life by deeds as well as words.
- Two Hearts will serve clients who reside in the northwest corner of Connecticut.